Wednesday, August 4, 2010

tiring..

This week has been very tiring for me and I believe all of my classmates feels the same too. I think the adjusting period on the new shcedule are always tiring as we are not use to the routine yet. On the first of August, I only have to attend one classes that ends in the morning. Then I do some Internet searching to find information on my assignments, which is three assignments overall. At the end of next day, I thought my body were going to shutdown. This is the most tiring day of the week as I have classes including kitchen that starts early in the morning and ends at night. We have to prepare stocks that takes about four hours and half to get the finish product. Later we have prepare many types of mother sauce which one of it is so difficult to get the textures, its body, consistency and of course the delightful taste. Imagine that you could only stand for hours in the kitchen as sitting are not allowed in kitchen as it will cause a distruption in movement of other people. Luckily I only have to attend my Kesatria and one night class. What makes me get through this week is that there is so many interesting activity here in UiTM. All the excitement of the sports event and blood donor activities makes me excited that i want to join all the activities. I guess this is what making me active and suvive all this month by keeping myself busy. When you are busy and have a lot to think of, tired and bad day seems minor. So my stand now is that i'll keep myself busy so I won't have the time to pity myself. chaiyokkk mz..

Peace no war

No comments:

Post a Comment