Thursday, July 22, 2010

creepy shadow

I’ve this friend who has become very unpalatable since I entered this university. The thing is that I’m her classmate. Since the first semester, I just can’t stand being close to her. What I hated more is that I’m the only one who speaks with her. My other classmate including the boys would just ignore her and some even tell the truth right at her. Although I acts and speaks unwillingly, and even ignores her, she keeps talking with me. From her appearance, you would just say that she is a nice girl. But not once after you heard how rude she talks about others. The mess she makes to our room and her long soaked clothes is just suffocating. At the end of the first semester, all my female classmates have this pillow talk, and what makes me shocked is that they think the same of her.


Hint for HMD2FA: She is my so called “shadow”


Peace no war

No comments:

Post a Comment