Friday, July 23, 2010

creepy shadow

Last night, she whines about how hard she had been forced to complete her assignment. She makes grumpy noise in her room which at that time I happened to be there. She kicks her locker several times which make her roommates uneasy and I bet you know what happened next, she got scold by her roommates at the same time. She cried but then she insists one of my friends to accompany her to print the work. My friend resists because she was discussing some assignments with me. Then she goes alone to the printing room which is only 4 doors away from her room. All the people who sees the incident were shocked and of course they laugh at her irrational act. So today, I ask her what is making her so upset. She said that she have to print the material all alone which all the information have been done by her group mate. All she needs to do is print. She really does puzzle to all of us. Certainly, none of us want to be her group mate ever again.

PS: If YOU what I’m talking about, please change your attitude because it is just so irritating. Change it before it is too late. And don’t be such a cry baby.

Peace no war

3 comments:

  1. urmmm I guess I knew who is your creepy shadow.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mee too.... what is she??? a moron??? or a person that try to get attention from u guys???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... all the time.... she is quick hand too... once she grab my kitchen manual right from my hand although I told her that I am reading that manual.... such an j..k.... fyi not just, from other people too.... ask them...

    ReplyDelete